Are you facing bugs while printing documents with your Epson printer? Need not to worry, as it is common and experience by multiples of Epson printers users. However, Epson is one of the well-known brands which is the largest manufacturer of printers and other computer equipments and sell them across the globe. Sometimes, it shows some error messages on the user’s screen which is quite common. Having an electronic device like a printer makes our life easy and smooth and decreases the work burden. While printing documents with their Epson printer usually users are encountering lots of issues such as paper jam, unable to run the print spooler, unable to connect the printer with the PC and many others, but these days, many users came across with the Epson printer error code 0xF4.
Generally, the error code 0xF4 signifies that there is some problem with the printer. Mainly, the error occurs due to inaccessibility of the ink in the cartridge of the printer. However, the Epson printer error displays on the screen whenever the connection between the printer, PC, or routers fails. To resolve the error is essential for smooth printing experience; thus, to resolve the error as soon as possible is very much necessary for users; otherwise, it creates some more errors on the screen. Here is a complete stepwise guide for troubleshooting the Epson printer error code 0xF4 without creating any other error on the screen. The steps are discussed below.
Effective steps to Resolve Epson Printer Error Code 0xF4
Before following the steps, we advise you to follow the instructions in the same manner as given below to avert hurdles and unwanted error which takes lots of time and efforts. Here how to do it:
- Initially, for getting access of any file, save that file on the desktop screen on the system, For saving the file, tap on the ‘Software’ and press the ‘Save’ tab to save it on the desktop screen.
- For troubleshooting the Epson printer error code 0xF4, we recommend you to download the ‘Reimage Repair Tool’ from any secured link provided on the internet.
- After that, tap on the ‘Install’ button to initiate the installation procedure.
- Next, press the ‘Yes’ tab appears under the ‘User Account Control’ option just to move towards the next step.
- Once installation finished, now a welcome screen will pops-up on the screen and display a checkbox with tick mark.
- Click on the ‘Checkbox’ to uncheck it to permitted the reimage repair tool to start the automatic scan process.
- Once the scanning completed, it will automatically start downloading the needed updates for fixing the issue.
- While downloading the necessary updates, check that the internet connection is working appropriately as this update process required a good internet connection.
- After downloading the required updates, the software will automatically detect the device itself just for checking the system status. Also, it will identify which parts of the system might be harmed and if needed, replaced or repair it carefully.
- Finally, restart the computer system to save all the changes you have recently done.
Robert Adams is a cybersecurity enthusiast, technical writer, privacy and security blogger, and reporter who has detailed information about antivirus software such as Trend Micro Activation at trendmicro.com/activation.